Sunday, January 20, 2013

Keep Praying and Be Thankful for the Little Victories

With God all things are possible he is the Great I Am.  Without him I am nothing with him I am everything. 

I pray daily for my children and my grandchildren, friends, families, and foes.  Yes foes because I want them to be better.  I am delivered from having foes and it is a wonderful feeling. 

There are a lot of other things I am not delivered from but I am working on them.  When you have foes it takes a piece out of you.  It is a burden not worth carrying.  God wants us to love everyone as he loves us.  There are folks who ways we don't like but we can still love them with having faith in the Lord.  What we don't like about them today may not be an issue with them tomorrow.  It takes up too much time keeping up with the likes and dislikes.  Vengeance is mine says the Lord so I thrust any situation that needs to be dealt with as far as people in his hands.  He is a lot more capable than me.

I try and leave my spirit open and free to receive good stuff. 

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment