Friday, March 1, 2013

The Word Challenge Inspires Me

Yes.  I'm one of those folks who love a good challenge.  This starts a new month so I think what I'm going to do to get things accomplished is to challenge myself.

I'm going to challenge myself to complete the ActiveRain 31 Days, 31 Blogs contest.  I can do it! 

Additionally, I'm going to challenge myself to lose weight and get back in shape.  I've slacked over for months when it comes to going to the gym.  I'm tired of letting good money go to waste.  I am a member at Planet Fitness and I normally go to the one in Norfolk on Little Creek Road.  It is about time I got back in their.  My challenge in that regards is to put in at least 90 minutes of exercise each week for starters.  Once I get going I will challenge myself to do more.  The Red Light Therapy, I need to get back on a routine of doing that as well.

The other challenge I have for this month is to spend more time with my two oldest granddaughters.  To get in at least one skate night and one dinner night each week.  The real challenge will be for them to not put their friends ahead of me.  We had at least three cancellations last week because they are getting to the stage "friends come first".

Okay I know it is March Madness and all but that is enough mad challenges for me.  When I think about work, home, and a lot of other stuff going on that should almost overrun my plate and I don't want to be greedy.

I believe in closure so I'll close this post with a quote I think is rather cute.

"Life is a song - sing it.  Life is a game - play it.  Life is a challenge - meet it.  Life is a dream - realize it.  Life is a  sacrifice - offer it.  Life is love - enjoy it!"  --Sai Babba

No comments:

Post a Comment