Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This Year Is Almost Over!

It's countdown time!

This year is almost over and I can certainly say I'm very happy about that. Okay why wait until a new year to start over with new things. I'm not.

I've already started redesigning my website. I plan to add a storefront. Also, talk with some local internet entrepreneurs to see what brings in the bulk of their income.

One of the high points is I will be starting the New Year almost 20 pounds lighters. Yes. I finally lost weight this year and I am very excited about that. Thanks to my daughter I already have my victory dress to show off my new size when the weather gets warmer. It is hot and I plan to make it sizzle. I know the perfect earrings, the perfect accessories, and the perfect pumps for it. Yes I'm going to plaster photos online. I can't wait to wear it. I won't be wearing it this New Year's Eve because the occasion I will be attending calls for dress down to jeans. I love that too.

Every year I normally go to the watch night service at Church. However, this year I'll be missing it. No worries. I won't be drinking because I don't drink and drive. The last time I had a glass of wine was back in August. I would be plastered if I take a sip of something. I know my limit. No alocohol.

I never have understood people who get intoxicated and then go and risk their lives and others lives as well. I guess just like I could never understand why people use an uncontrolled substance like drugs when there are so many issues with the controlled ones.

Anyways, my goal for the coming year is to get myself back on board where I can be a heavy hitter. Show the men who shun me because I am not as fabulously rich as they are that I still do have a strong presence.

Somewhere along the way I can say I lost my energy and drive but it's back. Watch out! I guess listening over and over to Lyfe Jennings song "Statistics" helped. You got to be on top of your game if you want to be with someone whose on top of their game.

In case I don't post again before the New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment